The Wild Rose Chapter wouldn't exist without volunteers such as you to plan events, update our website, run webinars, write our newsletter, and serve on the board and/or committees.
"Volunteering with the Wild Rose Chapter isn't just about giving back; it's about growing personally and professionally.” says, current IAP2 Wild Rose board member Candace Denison.
• Personal Growth: Boost self-esteem and well-being.
• Professional Networking: Connect with peers in the field.
• Skill Development: Learn and share new skills.
• Build our profession.
• Communications Team Member, to assist with newsletter and website
• Signature Event Logistics Committee Team Member
Please submit your interest and qualifications to email@example.com with the subject line Volunteer
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Volunteer" and we’ll connect you with a member of our board to find a volunteer opportunity that fits you.